Part of my letter to Kinya today was about the cleaning. There are some things that needed to be cleaned again and again because they keep getting dirty...and there are other areas that altho' have been thoroughly cleaned don't even look like have been touched because are just plain disorderly. And then, like in the former post, there are efforts that actually backfire. LOTS of cleaning has been done, but you can't tell because of having to work through layers of filth to get to dirt! As I told Joyce, when she comes next week, I won't guarantee a spic-and-span home, but at least I'll be able to show her the kitchen exhaust fan without feeling ashamed (the grime there was...UELGH! I'm glad I didn't have to stand outside next to that fan!) There's a children's TV Program on now about a little girl who fell into a drum can and found herself sucked into a world of trash--when she realizes where she is, she "UCK!"s with the dirt surrounding her. Can you imagine what the Lord Jesus must've felt to come into the stench of man? to LIVE here for over 30 years?!?