That time of the month is never a really good time for me, sometimes the epilepsy medicine being lost in the blood and resulting in petit mal seizures.... Petit mal seizures aren't bad at all, just can be embarrassing if they happen at the wrong time (like when teaching children's church down at Tama). This time tho', it's been a little more than usual--had three this morning while having devotions--and worried that they might act up again when I went to school for yakuin stuff (collecting and counting money for bazaar food). Over two hours, nothing happened. I came home and was on this computer, making the announcement for next month's children's meeting, and I had several seizures. It's like God held back the water for the Israelites to cross, then let it go when the restraint was no longer necessary. I's gonna go upstairs and nap; I've had several more while writing these two paragraphs. Mebbe I'll let Hubby either make supper or take the kiddos out tonight. He's good about that. (Hubby DID take the kids out. And God gave me time for writing him a letter, listening to Piper tapes, doing a little emailing!)