Dec 21, 2025

PREARRANGED MEETING (Osaka Trip Series)

When I got off at the Osaka train terminal, I realized the place was much bigger than I'd thought; the words I'd given Brian, "I'll see you at the Osaka train station" was nowhere near sufficient! Then the thought crossed my mind about Mommy and Daddy meeting for the first time in front of the Forbidden City Restaurant in Tokyo when they hadn't even seen each other, and I knew God could get me and Brian together.

"Okay, God, You'll have to get us together, 'cuz we absolutely have no idea where to go or how to meet!" I got off the train at the central exit and began walking towards the west exit. I didn't know it, but Brian had gotten to the train station and prayed the same thing as he began walking from the west exit to the central one. We met in 5 mins., as if the meeting had been prearranged.

Well, I guess it had been. God had arranged it, just not let us humans know!