Dec 19, 2025

FORESEEN RESCHEDULING (Epilepsy Series)

Tuesday's Martha and Mary Kai activity, I'd been pretty sure I wouldn't be able to attend because I needed to be at school, so I'd told the pastor's wife and the woman's group president. It turns out the place we'd planned on going to was closed Tuesday due to a national holiday Monday (I guess because it's a tourist place, a place lots of people go to for holidays CAN'T close then so have their days off the following days!) So our M and & Kai was rescheduled to next month, and I can go then Besides, God knew that even if my school activity ended in time for me to hurry to church for M and M Kai, I wouldn't be in physical condition to do so! (I told you about the seizures that afternoon!) Would a human physician have been able to foresee my physical condition ahead of time...or even if he could, would he have been able to tell establishments to close on certain days because events needed to be rescheduled? Praise God the Orchestrator of the Universe Whose we are!