Dec 7, 2025

MAY 2002 THOUGHTS

God, this morning I need / to be so held in THY embrace that / it squeezes out love that / just has to be shared today.


Man calls it dead, dry, crushed petals; / God calls it choice material for his Potpourri. // Man calls it shackles; / God calls it embraces of love, holding me to Himself.


Is there no Psalm that says, "When Thou dost fill my soul, / my heart cannot but praise Thee"? / Lord, may this be a "song of lovely things" I dedicate to Thee.


God is the Master of the Informal Balance (artists), / the Master of the Picarde (sp?) 3rd (musicians)


Thou dost love me because of WHO THOU ART, not because of WHAT I AM!



Can God FORCE Grace? Methinks not; He waits for us to really ask; / but when we do, He opens the floodgates of Heaven and lets us have so much / we're squealing and peeping, begging for a larger heart / to be able to receive more.