Dec 22, 2025

BENDS DOWN A WHOLE LOT (Osaka Trip Series)

I thought about meeting Brian at the Eki when I got to Osaka, surprised at how much I had to stre-t-t-t-t-ch up just to give him a hug (we Orientals don't get that close to heaven!). I said to myself, "How in the world does someone as small as 5-year-old Amy get her arms around her daddy's neck?" And I could picture Brian saying, with a twinkle in his eye, "Well, I have to bend down a little."

And it hit me. God "BENDS DOWN A WHOLE LOT" to see we get embraces of Love from Him!

A slight change to a familiar hymn:

"Into my bondage, sorrow and night,

Jesus has come, Jesus has come;

Bringing His freedom, gladness and light,

Jesus has come to me.

Into my sickness, bringing His health,

Into my want and bringing His wealth,

Into my sin and bringing Himself,

Jesus has come to me."