* The time Kinya jerked open the shower door when I was still inside. He must've been wondering if I was lying there unconscious after a seizure 'cuz it was taking so long for me to get out. Actually, I was done with bathing but was cleaning tho' still in my birthday suit. Things like this are EVIDENCES of Kinya's caring about--worrying about, anyway--me, since only something like that would make him take such an impulsive action. And the thought that normally follows: GOD PUT KINYA THERE TO WATCH OVER ME!
* I could go on and on about the "extras" I've gleaned as a result of my epilepsy...oh, just one more! I did tell you, didn't I, about Kinya's "cyberspace knight" incident in which he protected a person being bullied on the Internet? It's a LONG story. But the reason her website caught his eye was because she was engaged to a person who had epilepsy, and Kinya's self-introduction to her was something like, "I think we have something very much in common." And they'd become special acquaintances that way. It was my having epilepsy that gave him this outreach; that resulted in his being instrumental in protecting her; that, as a result of this incident, ,y first poem to Kinya was composed; that, as a result of that, led to a second poem which ended up in commencement of letter-writing to Kinya.
Back in the 9th grade, I did as Paul did in the New Testament. I asked God to take away the "thorn in the flesh". If only we'd be able to recognize His "My grace is sufficient for thee" actually ends up being " My blessings will be too much, burst and overflow, for thee". What we often see as holes, flaws, are just APERTURES FOR HIS BLESSINGS without which we would miss out on so much!