Sep 8, 2025

OH BE CAREFUL LITTLE HANDS, WHAT YOU DO

 

Sinking Titanic Chalk Talk

Until my back problems surfaced in 2000, I was able to do chalk talks, and tried to serve God with my hands and the creative abilities God gave me.

Since then, I've more or less switched to less back-stretching activities, including participating in the sign language choir.

Sign Language Special Music

I just realized these were raunchy photographs to post. The chalk talk one is a photo of a photo so pretty unclear plus has a glare on the top right corner; in the sign language special number, it seems everyone else is signing "たまえ" while I'm signing "なる”so I have to be the one doing the wrong sign. Nothing like being caught in the act--then putting the proof-of-goof photograph on a blog for the world to see!

But He still uses me. God uses us, royal blunders and all, to glorify Himself. Isn't that amazing? Only a powerful God could do that!