Sep 8, 2026

BRAKING IN REVELATIONS, Rev. 11:1,3

 "Just start recording," I felt led.

I'd put up one post per chapter of the thoughts God had sent me while reading through Revelation in doing my memory work. But it felt recently like God has really put on the brakes from chapters 11 (over 25 entries per chapter). I went back in my journals and well...I'll stop talking and just start recording.

*******

May 15, 2026

"measure the temple of God" the angel said to John.  (Rev. 11:1)

Sometimes, children of God may wonder why God asks them to do some things. I mean, what is the reason in measuring the temple? It's not going to change anything, is it? The price of the property isn't going up or devaluing nor the condition for the entrance to Heaven changing as a result, and surely, there will not be second thoughts as to the feasibility of its being able to fit in as many spirits as desirable to worship there? I mean, that will be a spiritual thing, not physical, so even the properties of space will not actually limit them then...so why the instruction to "measure"? It has to be for my good: the concepts of time and space are units created for finite beings, yes?

Yes. But that is as far as I will go. Anything farther than that, I will leave for God to show me a little at a time; my mind is tired.

Meanwhile, today...(more of journal entry)


May 18, 2026

"And I will give power unto my two witnesses" (Rev. 11:3)

I've been spending much time going back and forth communicating with Saaya. She and Rana will be coming, "Lord willing," Wed., for lunch and fellowship...I wonder if she knows how the Tomiokas were the ones who prayed for our getting together from before we were led into marriage; how she sang at our wedding and he officiated it; they prayed for us as a family in Bangladesh and even shed tears when we had marital problems? It was at the Tomiokas we had lunch as a newlywed couple, I remember, and now Saaya and Rana are eating at our place...and I was remarking to Kinya, next year, we will have been married 40 years!!! Time has gone by so fast. I remember Mrs. Tomioka telling me how 10 years goes by quickly!!! Lord, would You have me share old photos with Saaya? (How old? The youngest daughter pictured here has her doctorate!)