Sep 22, 2026

Rev. 11:3 JUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON

"and they shall prophesy" (Rev. 11:3)

Hm. Lord, is that what You want done with that material "I now have"?

Because I have absolutely no problem with writing about my formative, primary, and elementary years. But when it comes to relating my jr. hi years and on up,

Part of me wonders how much needs to be published, since I don't hold these feelings in the same way anymore.

I also know that putting this out like this will result in pushback eventually. If I left it alone, there might even be positive response -- but would I want that if I knew, in the back of my mind, I kept backk the whole truth so that I could benefit? Nah -- I'd feel horrible, wouldn't I? I know there are voices from powers of darkness sent to poke accusation:

"You're writing just to get attention or stir up trouble just to get famous, etc..."; but we all know that is far from true!!!

I hear another voice: June, isn't it the same with witnessing when it comes to the Gospel message: we just put truth out there. There's bound to be offense. But we leave God to deal with that. And yes, THE MAJORITY WILL REJECT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Only a small minority will accept, benefit, respond in any way to let you know God has worked His Life through your words. But that is what Isaiah was told too, wasn't it? THEY WILL REJECT the wisdom of your words, but keep giving them truth until their ears fall off!

That is the way God's Truth Lives. He being dead yet speaketh. Weeds keep growing well after edifices crumble; you've seen that, June. No history books record great accomplishments and kingdom establishments of weeds, vines, and wildflowers; yet they are the ones that survived, bore fruit, continued living through the centuries (and are present at ruined castle fortress sites!)

Cannot the anointed child of God also REFUSE to be robbed of the heritage to remain a living witness too? Even if the enemy would "tread on him" outwardly, temporarily?