Sep 12, 2026

Rev. 11:15 GLIMMERING KINGDOMS

 June 20, 2026

"the kingdoms of this world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign for ever and ever." (Rev. 11:15)

I think this part of this verse was so easy to "memorize" because it's been sung so much before. I'm sure the angels and redeemed will turn their faces toward each other when it's time to sing this in the "actual revelation", and not in the written prophecy; so many created beings will have mouthed those words in chorus during their earthly pilgrimages too.

And I think of Miss Powell's voice of instruction to her high school class, how these were merely the lyrics set to a great musical composition we were going to experience (she had to say that; the majority of the students were Jewish!) Perhaps that was so for those who could not access the true value of "the experience", not aware there was gold underlying the shiny -- even radiating coating of the "composition". The musical radiation of the Messiah is praiseworthy, to created men. To the kingdoms of this world.

But when we know of the life-purpose of the Eternal I AM under that "sheer veneer," we even question the concept "Worth", almost the same way anyone would speak of how wonderful the epidermis of man is while the others in the room know about his intellect, his compassion, his desire, his will and determination, his ability to form organization and improve with education and training and regulate with government and enrich with art...and someone whispers from the corner,

"Yes, and he has a wonderful epidermis! His covering is something all of us can agree on, even if we disagree on other things, yes? Let us celebrate his excellent SKIN!"

~~~~~~~

...The artist that says "look at the beauty that I create!" is wrong. He is part of "the kingdoms of this world." But we see art everywhere: in the glowing sunset, in the glorious clouds of the summer sky with its rainbows, in birds' wings, in flowers, in luscious greens, in gurgling waterfall and brooks, in crystal rays, in frosty snow, in patterned butterflies, and we hear them and feel them and they make us smile and go ahh --  God is so perfect -- this is "the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ!"

When men want others to sigh and go -- this is the way it's supposed to be -- not try to grab them for themselves in any way --I wonder if God doesn't smile at that too. I don't know, but I wonder.